Mr P's Local Honey
Mr P's Local Honey
Produced by a local Hudson Valley family in New York State who are 4th generation beekeepers. They have been keeping bees for over 125 years and manage over 1000 colonies of bees. They take great pride in allowing us to bring you nature’s finest sweetener — nectar from the flowers!
- Smooth, sweet, sticky medium-dark honey delivers notes of wildflower, sage, and mint.
- 12 fl oz/ 340g
- Bottled by hand
- Small batch
- Wonderful on toast, tea, coffee, waffles, pancakes, salad dressings, barbecue sauce, smoothies, marinades, pasta salad, pizza, ice cream, yogurt, dessert and more.
- Order contains 1 jar of honey. Scale up accordingly.
- Does not contain wooden honey dipper
- Made in the Hudson Valley, USA
- To make one pound of honey, the bees in the colony must visit 2 million flowers, fly over 55,000 miles and will be the lifetime work of approximately 768 bees.
- A single honeybee will only produce approximately 1/12 teaspoon of honey in her lifetime.
- Honey is approximately 80% sugars and 20% water
Orders are processed and shipped from our store in Falls Village, Connecticut on Thursday or Friday of each week.
Most items ship via UPS to United States residences only. Oversize items including furniture and artwork are shipped via FedEx Freight. If your purchase requires freight, please contact us at 860-453-4356 or email@example.com to place your order.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: 100 Main Street Falls Village, CT 06031.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-Returnable Items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.